Monday, May 12, 2008

The Start of Something New



If you know what that comes from, you automatically = nerd.
So this is the beginning of my blog, which might be an epic fail. That's ok though, because I have a sad love for such epic fails as: people trying to float down Niagra Fall
s, and my grandmother's attempts at cooking. I think for this first one, I'll start with week 1's loves and hates.

Love:
Swiss army knives.
I mean seriously, those things are completley badass. What other miniature tool could help you survive certain death? The best part is, they have
all kinds of varieties. My personal favorite would have to be the "executive" model, which contains, not only your basic knife and toothpick set, but a USB drive as well. Yes. You can survive in the wilderness and back up your files all in one go. Coming in at a close second would be the "cybertool lite" which contains all of the following:
  • Large Blade
  • Small Blade
  • Corkscrew
  • Small Screwdriver (Also For Phillips Screws)
  • Bottle Opener
  • Large Screwdriver
  • Wire Stripper
  • Reamer
  • Key Ring
  • Tweezers
  • Toothpick
  • Sewing Eye
  • Bit Wrench
  • 5mm Hex Socket
  • 4mm Hex Socket
  • #0 Pozidrive Bit
  • #1 Pozidrive Bit
  • Bit Case
  • 4mm Flat Head
  • #2 Phillips Head Bit
  • 4mm Hex Bit
  • #8 Torx Bit
  • #10 Torx Bit
  • #15 Torx Bit
  • Pressurized Ball Point Pen
  • Also Dip Switch Setter
  • Straight Pin
  • Patented Mini-Screwdriver
  • Pliers
  • Wire Cutter
  • Wire Crimper
  • Scissors
  • Multi-purpose Hook (Parcel Carrier)
  • White LED flashlight
  • Magnifying glass
And all in a dainty 31/2 inch package. (list comes directly from the swiss army knife website)

Dislikes: When no one will see a movie with you because it got terrible reviews. Seriously, guys. Just because I want to see the new Indiana Jones movie, does not make it ok for you to say "but it got terrible reviews." I GOT IT. Plus it doesn't matter if this new one sucks, the Indiana Jones series was ruined with the production of Temple of Doom. I don't know what kind of pot Stephen Spielberg was snuffing when he created this movie, but it sucked. He was on whatever George Lucas was on when he decided to make the prequels to the Star Wars movies. So mom, just come see Speed Racer with me. I know you say it will "ruin your childhood," but that's fine. It was ruined by being a teenager in the 70s anyways.

So that's it. Until i have more to say, because no one is actually going to read this, I will keep procrastinating.

This was sent to me by my lovely friend, who happens to suck and geography and loves Temple of Doom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...The Tempe of Doom was an awesome movie. I don't care what you say or where Mt. Everest was located.

Unknown said...

I READ YOUR BLOGS!!!

anon