Friday, May 16, 2008

I luvs me some Kosher


Ok so this is Friday, and I always like to start my weekend with something nice. Like cute boys who also happen to be incredibly nerdy. It was only a matter of time. I don't know, but somehow thats really fierce to me.

ANYWAYS... I thought I would start the weekend with my alltime fav: Andy Samberg.


You may, of course recognise him from SNL where he is possibly the funniest participant (second only to Kristen Wiig, who has the best suprises) but he is also in Hot Rod (which he wrote) and the commercial with Justin Timberlake. Where he wears a wig. It's awesome.

Recently he began production on Space Chimps, which looks like the typical kids movie, but he got his start making movies with his two friends Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer on shorts at The Lonely Island.

Fun Fact: His name isn't Andy, it's David. Thanks, IMDB!
His most famous stuff is probably "Dick in a Box" with Justin Timberlake, and "Lazy Sunday" with Chris Parnell.


Here's his blog

And here's my favorite videos
Digital Short: Andy Walking
and the one that started it all:


for extra yumminess, check out his commrade Jorma Taccone... DOUBLE YUM!


until probably sunday. check ya on the flip side.

UPDATE!
so it was recently brought to my attention that the lovely boys from Lonely Island made a video for the "What Would you do for a Klondike bar?" website.
Here it is
It's super funny! I think my favorite thing about it is that every time the klondike bar is shot, its in a different setting. Take a look at the background its super funny. That and of course Andy is in it, and when he says "leave me alone" it's quite priceless. Thanks for alerting me about this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love Kosher? On that note, have you seen Andy's recent video created with his buddies (The Lonely Island) on KlondikeContest.com? It's HILARIOUS! It answers the iconic question, "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Check it out and embed it on your blog. I'd love to get your opinion on it.

Thanks!